Recruiters are responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. They are generally responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing résumés and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Creative Hub Human Resources Academy diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues